- Killmex, in this case, will be defined here in this document as ‘The Group’. ‘The Group’ is defined by those who run Killmex, platforms run, under ownership, offered by Killmex (private subscription or public) or anyone employed by Killmex.
(2) Any Subscriber who utilizes any information found within the groups' Discord platform, website, affiliated YouTube channels, telegram or upon any other platform: understands and accepts all of the terms and conditions highlighted below, in regards to any information distributed, dispersed, donated, given or published by The Group.
(3) By accessing any content of the Group, you, whether you are a Subscriber or any other type of user, agree with all below conditions here in and out.
(1) The Information provided by the Group is Not in any light or fashion intended, proclaimed or published as Investment Advice, Financial Advice Investment Advice or professional guidance on capital management. All information displayed and found on any of the group’s platforms are defined and should be considered as educational content, news, and entertainment. The group, anyone affiliated with the group are not regulated by any financial authority. This is accepted & understood in regard to all information found through the group. The group and its owners/employees are not financial advisers. By contributing towards to the group financially, or by using platforms associated with the group, these terms of conditions are accepted.
(2) Compensation paid to the Group is for access to their platforms, educational content & informative analyses. Owners of the group intend to teach subscribers about the cryptocurrency or other markets, through conceptual paper trading and demo accounts. It is not compensation in return for investment advice. The Group does not provide investment advice, investment recommendations, investment reports, analysis on securities or any official financial guidance. None of the information found through or in The Group’s platforms is a financial or real capital buy or sell recommendation, sponsorship of security, group fund recommendation, endorsement or solicitation - no matter the terminology the information is presented in. This is regardless of terminology that may be used. The subscriber agrees that the disclaimer over-rides his perception and opinion on how information provided by The Group should be perceived. This is on any media associated with the Group: Discord, Email, Telegram, , and all other social media.
(3) You the subscriber accepts and understands that all information on cryptocurrency or fiat that is mentioned or highlighted by the Group’s, is of a conceptual nature. What you do with this information has no connection to the Group and is of your own responsibility. The Group is not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions. The group holds 0 responsibility for you, the subscribers, decisions.
(4) The subscriber agrees (as stated) that The Group, it’s employees and owners are not Financial Advisors, Registered Representative, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analysts, representing Financial Banks, Securities Brokers, registered Financial Planner or professionally trained traders. The subscriber accepts that the Group is not affiliated with any kind of financial advisers, brokers, or planners of financial organizations that trade securities.
(5) The Group, information provided by The Group or The Groups employees may hold certain financial positions from time to time which may or may not be in consistency to what the subscriber hears, expects or believes. The subscriber agrees that The Group is under no obligation to publish any of their financial records or financial positions (Whether trading or not) unless required by law. The subscriber accepts that information provided on The Groups platform may be consistent or inconsistent with financial positions that The Group may or may not take and accepts that the two are not connected, not to be regarded as connected and if any information is published by The Group - this is not a comment or holds any bearing on their own financial positions now or in the future.
(6) Any Subscriber who utilizes information found through or on any of The Group’s platform agrees that in the case of trading examples, trading ideas or trades that the group may be taking, set-ups mentioned by owners or members of The Group (expressed verbally, in writing or on video) is information that is again conceptual. It is to be used on and only on a demo account trading - no matter which financial exchange is mentioned in its information. The group may present information in regard to any Cryptocurrency or Forex exchange - but this information is applicable only to paper trading or demo trading.
(7) If you choose to use ANY of the information provided by the Group to help guide you in trading or investing in any currency Cryptocurrency or other, you agree that this decision is your own and understand that there is inherent risk in doing so. It is possible and likely that you can lose all of your capital, or portions of it through trading Currencies. The outcome of your own trading decisions is and will be in no way linked to the Group. The group is not responsible for how you utilize the information presented by the group and it is understood that it is only for your education & conceptual enjoyment. At times The Group may give trade examples, ideas, information, news and opinions on currencies & markets. Terms such as ‘trade recommendation ‘trade idea’ ‘trade information’ may be used - but any terminology used is understood to be conceptual, of educational nature and targeted towards demo trading. It does not and will not guarantee to be accurate, profitable, a sustainable investment or be able to provide you with income sustainability.
(8) Markets mentioned within the Group may be markets that are not suitable for the subscriber, based on geographical location, investment objective, financial condition or personality disposition. Such matters are not the responsibility of The Group and it is up to the subscriber to be clear on these matters. Any discrepancies that arise due to these areas in the subscriber’s life, financial condition, personal disposition, health, fame, fortune, social status & life is of complete responsibility to the subscriber. The Group holds 0 responsibility for such matters.
(9) The subscriber understands that those who form ‘The Group’ and run its services are self-taught individuals with no professional financial backing. Therefore, the analysis, information, or any content they produce (public, private, video, social media, discord etc) holds zero guarantees of being accurate, prophetic or of professional financial nature. Charts, news, demo trades, trade idea’s - all are opinions of ‘The Group’ and are to be regarded as subjective opinions. The subscriber understands that nothing is of fact, certain or measured to a professional standard.
(10) It is up to the subscriber to liaison with a registered financial investment advisor or securities professional if he or she is contemplating/wishing to trade with real money on a real exchange. The Group holds zero responsibility if the subscriber wishes to do so, even if the subscriber is or wishes to use the information on the Group’s platform for investing, trading or any matters related to moving currencies. Again - information provided by the group is conceptual and educational only.
(11) The subscriber understands and accepts that Information provided by the group is likely to contain opinions and predictive elements about various economic trends and strategies. The group’s opinions will be wrong at times and will be right at other times. Any service that is offered by the group is exonerated from being valued by the terms ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ and any service that is offered by The Group cannot be judged in the medium of right or wrong. No analysis, prediction, opinion, predicated accuracy, assertion, speech or writing provided by The Group is investment advice. It is conceptual information. The subscriber agrees that there are no guarantees on the effectiveness, truth or accuracy of The Group’s opinions of information. All opinions and information provided by the Group are subjective and accepted as such by the subscriber. How the subscriber interprets and uses any analysis, information, news, video content or educational content is of his sole responsibility. He/she understands that all of this is in the light of education and is only intended to be used through paper trading.
(12) There is no guarantee that The Group when providing information on its platform(s) will adhere to a specific time frame, style, rota, rhyme or rule (apart from that required by law). The Group is not responsible for delays or interruptions in the transmission of information from The Group’s platform, or The Group to the subscriber. Such delays may be due numerous in route, such as acts of God, man-made or natural causes, technological or internet connectivity problems. The subscriber is aware of this.
(13) The subscriber agrees that it is his/her express responsibility to have the tools and technology to access and use The Groups services. The group is under no liability to provide or benefit the subscriber with any tools, computer or software that will help the subscriber trade or act effectively on information provided by The Group.
(14) The Groups platform, services, speech or documents may at times contain links to other Internet websites or resources. The subscriber acknowledges that The Group makes no representation or affirmation that the Group has reviewed, approved, endorsed, controls or relates to any content that appears on such other websites. The subscriber acknowledges that The Group will not be held responsible for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by such links or third-party sources. This includes the reliance on or use of any such content nor for the accuracy, legality, or inappropriate nature of any content, products, services, advertising, or information located in, on or through any other websites.
(1) Privacy, confidence, and trust of its subscribers is of utmost importance to The Group. The group will never intentionally share your data to any third party or anyone that is not an employer/employee of The Group. The group will never use any of your data provided for monetary gain - only for use of contact & administrative purposes.
(2) The following data is stored: Your email address, Discord name, telegram name, twitter handle, location, willingness to join the group, transaction Id's,any type of information entered by Subscribers within the Discord service such as charts, links text & lastly anything submitted to the Group by the subscriber through the description form.
(3) You the subscriber has the right to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold about you. This is providing that the removal or amendment of such information does not affect the smooth operation of the Group’s services or the relationship between the subscriber and Group. To request access, view, amend, or delete personal information that the Group holds about you, the subscriber will email Contact@Killmex.com and the Group will provide the information free of charge. In the event that the request excessive, baseless or repetitive, the group will hold the right to charge for an administration fee if it so wishes. If any of the information The Group holds on the subscriber is incorrect, or incomplete, you may contact the group at the email address above to get this rectified. In the case that the subscriber would like to view or change his information, The Group holds the authority to ask the subscriber for qualifying information to prove his identity as a privacy protection measure. This may be in the form of social media, past conversations, TX-ID, receipts, or any way in which the subscriber may prove his identity.
(4) Cookies Policy – We do not collect cookie information. In the event that cookie information ends up in the Group’s control or access - it will not be used. Note that this does not apply to any re-direct links that are posted by or in the Group’s platforms (that refer the subscriber to a website or resource out of the Group’s control). The cookie and data policies apply solely to platforms and websites owned by The Group and do not apply elsewhere.
(5) All necessaries precautions to protect your information (whether stored online or off-line) will be taken. This may include password protection, dedicated devices & sufficient anti-virus/firewall protection. In the event that your information is accessed and distributed by someone not part of the Group, whilst this is highly unlikely to occur, The Group cannot be held responsible.
(6) In the event that a third party has the suspicion that the subscriber may be sharing the Third Parties confidential information on The Group’s platform, without express permission, if ample justification is provided The Group may verify or non verify such claims to the discretion of the Group in the name of law and fairness.
(1) Any payment to the Group as stated before is for access to their conceptual information, education & platform. Before money is sent to the Group, the subscriber must have received confirmation from the Group, confirmation that the subscriber(s) are welcome and will be able to access services & platform offered by the group. If money is sent to the Group without confirmation, randomly or in anticipation of granted access to The Groups service and it materializes that access is not granted, denied or not available to that particular subscribe to be; the group will make efforts to refund the subscriber to be but holds the right to retain a 5% administrative cost for doing so.
(2) If for any reason the subscriber does do not submit payment by the required date, the subscriber will be automatically kicked or terminated from all of the Groups services that the subscriber is attaining to.
(3) The subscriber may cancel their subscription(s) at any time. However, the subscription will remain active until the end of the period that the subscriber has paid for, which is 12midnight GMT time on the day of expiry. There will be no refund given for subscribers who pay for The Groups services but do not use them. The Group, at its sole discretion, may terminate any of its services at any time by notifying you by email before the next payment renewal date.
(4) Subscription Access, Use of the Group’s Content, Grants of rights, bonuses given by the Group, extra features, or any other service given by the group are Subject to the limitations set out in this Agreement. The Group grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use The Groups services, platforms, and information for the duration of the subscription. This is as denoted in the “fair use” provisions of the Copyright Act.
(5) In regard to all paid content that the subscriber has access to - Unless the subscriber has the Groups written prior consent, The Group has a strict no distribution policy. The subscriber may not share, transfer, loan, copy, upload, broadcast, circulate, plagiarise or talk of any information provided by The Group, or ANY of the Groups services to anyone other than his or her fellow subscribers. The subscriber agrees not to reproduce, use, edit, display or disclose any of the Groups information (such as charts, trade ideas, website layout, discord or telegram layout, names of other members and screenshots of the Groups services). The subscriber will be reminded multiple times. Given that The Group has evidence of a proven breach of these rules and the Group retains the right to remove the subscriber temporarily or indefinitely until further notice and retain their payments without refund. This is regardless of what service the subscriber has paid access to or how long the subscriber has left in this particular medium.
(6) As a Subscriber, you agree to provide, maintain/update complete and accurate information about yourself. The subscriber agrees not to use any information the Group provides to violate the law, to harm others or to give advice to others with. The subscriber agrees that reselling, granting others multiple access or distributing the user-name and password to his or her account to (to for example friends or to ANY third party) is strictly prohibited. This applies to the subscriber’s user ID, subscription length, email link, service links, passwords and anything else within this medium. The subscriber is solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password and User I.D.
(7) By becoming a subscriber, you agree with and acknowledge that this gives you 0 ownership rights against any information or content posted through the Groups services or platforms.
(8) Any submission by the user on The Groups platform such as discord service, website, and telegram (such as questions, charts, comments etc) is regarded to be non-confidential. Granted that it is non-confidential information that is related to the manner of subscription, payment, or contact details; The Group may be free to reproduce, use, disclose, modify, display and distribute the User Submissions to others without limitation.
(9) By transmitting such User Submissions as in point (8) to the Groups Platforms, you are deemed to grant the group a royalty-free, limitless, boundless, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive license (with rights to sublicense) to use any ideas, concepts, techniques or information supplied by the User Submission. This is in regard to any purpose that the Group deems, including but not limited to product or service development, manufacturing, media, promotion and any other that the Group wishes.
(10) In regard to user submission on The Groups platforms or services, the subscriber may post what he/she likes, providing it does not breach The Groups proper posting rules (see 12). Furthermore, the subscriber will agree to only post information that he has permission to do so from its source. Any information posted on The Groups platform in which the subscriber does not have permission to share, post, reproduce or that is copy-write protected will have no repercussion on the Group nor its services or platforms. Information submitted by the subscriber that he/she does not have permission for is not encouraged and the responsibility in determining permission or redistribution of such materials lies solely in the subscriber’s hands. In the event that information is shared on the Groups platforms, services or to members/owners of the group - the subscriber agrees that none but the subscriber himself will be held responsible.
(11) The group may edit, copy, publish, distribute or translate any User Submissions made by the subscriber that is placed on The Groups platform without any monetary return to the subscriber. This decision is to the discretion of the Group and the Group does not need to inform the subscriber if they choose to do so the subscriber agrees that should any information be published that the subscriber is not happy with, The Group is open to being contacted but they hold absolutely 0 responsibility for its repercussions. You the subscriber agree and permit all rights set highlighted in this paragraph.
(12) In regards to posting and transmission between the subscriber and the Group/The Groups platforms - You the subscriber are prohibited from posting any unsolicited chain letters or “spam”, confidential/unsolicited information, harassing or threatening words or speeches, financial advice, religious defamation, offensive language, obscene speech, pornographic material, copyrighted material and or any material that would violate the rights of privacy of any organization, person and/or his disclaimer regarding sensitive information. The Group holds the right to suspend and remove the subscriber without refund if he/she is caught doing so. The subscriber is firmly prohibited from presenting or sharing any information on The Groups platforms that violate any state, federal or governmental laws. If the subscriber chooses to do so - The Group holds no responsibility and may be prosecuted by a third party linked to the sensitive information in the process. Again, if the subscriber does violate any laws on The Groups platform, the subscriber agrees that the Group expressly holds no responsibility for such occurrences. The Group will make efforts to make sure this does not occur.
(13) You the subscriber cannot may not post any advertisement material, surveys, self or third-party promotional materials, contests, or any other commercial or non-commercial solicitations. If the subscriber is doing so, The Group retains the right to ban the subscriber with no refund. If any subscriber is found to be also acting dishonestly and it is proven by the Group that the subscriber is acting in such ways - the group retains the right ban the subscriber with no refund.
(14) The Group may, but is not obligated to, review or monitor areas on its platform or services, if any, where users may transmit or post communications, including discussion channels, discussion groups, chat rooms, and user forums. The Group is not responsible for the accuracy of any posted information, including but not limited to information, data, opinions, advice, or statements transmitted or posted in discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums.
(1) The subscriber understands that the Group may at their sole discretion seek your consent to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or any other agreements for or on The Groups platforms by means of an electronic signature. Such electronic signatures will have reference to this document and will request you to affirmatively “click” on acceptance boxes. Such boxes will be containing the words “I Accept,” “I Agree” or other similar phrases (collectively, “Acceptance Terms”). The subscriber acknowledges and agrees that If he submits after clicking/agreeing on the Acceptance Terms written within the Google Form that is attached to The Groups services or email address (Contact@killmex.com your “click” will be deemed a legally binding electronic signature.
(2) You the subscriber agree to thoroughly read and review any document or web page before making such an electronic binding signature.
(1) As denoted multiple times - The subscriber conditionally accepts and agrees that use of The Groups services is at his/her responsibility and risk. There is absolutely zero guarantee by the Group, The Groups affiliates, The Groups respective employees, The Groups shareholders, The Groups agents, or third-party content providers, that use of The Groups services will be error-free, secure, interrupted compatible with the users technology, that errors or problems will be rectified, or that any of the Groups Services will be free of harmful components such as viruses. Whilst The Group will never intentionally encourage, distribute, or keep such toxic technological materials on their platform - The Group gives zero warranty or rebate towards the subscriber, should the subscriber's technology, mind, finances, or information be affected by the issues labeled above such as viruses or hacks.
(2) The subscriber agrees as mentioned multiple times that The Group is not reliable for the effects that the Groups: Analysis, opinions, information, marketing efforts, merchandise, speech, or social media posts may have on the subscriber. The subscriber expressly agrees on responsibility for his/her finances, technology, mental states, health, fame, name, wealth, fortune, and opinion when using The Groups services.
(3) The Group has no obligation to update information in or on their services or to advise you on future developments regarding topics mentioned or introduced. The Groups services such as discord, telegram, private twitter groups or any other affiliated platforms are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws applicable to this Agreement.
(4) The subscriber agrees and acknowledges that disclaimers of liability contained in this section or document apply to any damages or injury claimed to be caused to the subscriber through The Groups Platforms or Services or information. They are denoted but not limited to the following circumstances/examples: Failure of performance of the Groups service, errors, technology problems, hacks, omission, defamation, interruption, information disclosed by The Group as required by law, deletion of The Groups services or of the subscribers account, platform or information defects, delay in operation or transmission of The Groups platforms, computer virus(s), communication line failure, theft of private keys or passwords, destruction or unauthorized access to the subscribers record (when in breach of privacy terms), bad behaviour, racial offence, political offence, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
(5) In no event will the Group or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing content of The Group’s services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost profits or trading losses) attached to The Group’s services OR any malfunction of the Groups services. Subscribers hereby acknowledge that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content of All The Groups services.
(6) As stated in previous sections, under no circumstances can or will the Group be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Subscriber’s reliance on information obtained through the content provided by The Group’s services. Responsibility to analyze the accuracy, usefulness, competence, opinions or stance of information provided by The Group rests solely on the subscribers’ shoulders. The subscriber hereby agrees to accept all risk if acting in any financial or social medium using The Groups information. The subscriber agrees that if the subscriber wishes to use The Group’s information for real financial decisions, The Group need not be notified, The Group does not hold any kind of responsibility for such actions & that The Group is not financial solicitors, advisers or experts.
(7) It is the responsibility of each Subscriber to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content available through The Groups services or platform. If you intend to invest, please seek the advice of a registered investment adviser and undertake your own due diligence. The Group does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the The Groups services.
(8) If you the subscriber are dissatisfied with any of the Group’s services information or other materials, or with any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site, it is recommended that you discontinue using The Groups platforms or services.
(9) If the Group is found liable in connection with a claim arising out of or related to their provided services, their aggregate liability in such an event shall not exceed the amount of the fees paid by a Subscriber for use of the service during the month in which the event giving rise to the liability occurred. Your right to monetary damages in such amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies to which you may otherwise be entitled from the Group or its third-party providers.
(1) As stated Subscribers agree to indemnify and hold the Group and its content providers harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from any Subscribers use of The Groups services or from a Subscribers violation of this Agreement or any third party’s rights including but not limited to copyright, intellectual property, and privacy rights. This indemnification and hold harmless obligation will survive this Agreement and Subscribers use of the Groups services.
(1) In the event of a legal dispute between the Group and Subscriber or a group or a class of Subscribers, all parties are required to submit to binding arbitration in the State of New Jersey administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator(s) shall award to the prevailing party, if any, as determined by the arbitrators, all of their costs and fees. "Costs and fees" mean all reasonable pre-award expenses of the arbitration, including the arbitrators' fees, administrative fees, travel expenses, out of pocket expenses such as copying and telephone, court costs, witness fees, and attorneys' fees.
(2) If you are under the age of 18, you are prohibited from using The Groups services, or any information provided by the Group, for any reason.